One of the best things you can do if you desire to stay healthy and well is to learn how to use herbs and spices. Herbs and Spices are gentle and natural and that will make sure that you are able to feel fine and stay happy also. Understanding how to use herbs and spices for consumption is not that complicated, one of the easiest preparations is tea in which you only need to put a teaspoon of it in a cup of water. You need to heat the water until it reaches boiling, once it has boiled pour over the selected herbs or spices. Make sure you drink the preparation once it has cooled down enough for you to drink it without burning your lips.
Use With Vinegar, As Tea, With Olive Oil
There are many ways that you can learn how to use herbs and spices. Here are a few:
- Merge your herbs or spices with vinegar. Place the herbs or spices a normal sized jar and then covered with some apple cider vinegar. You then need to shake the jar no less than once each day for twenty-one days after which the herbs and spices need to be removed while the liquid is kept back for later use. Take the mixture in moderation no more than one teaspoon per day as it is stronger than tea.
- Another way that these wonderful organics can be used is through compression or even through fomentation. If you choose such preparations you need to take a cloth that has already been dipped in herbal tea (warm) and then this cloth should be applied to your body externally.
- Herbs and spices can also be moistened and wrapped in cloth (clean) and then applied from the outside, or you can choose to apply ointments in which an herbal tea or extract or mixture of vinegar is mixed with salve and again applied from the outside.
- Herbs and spices can also be put in jars and covered with some olive oil and this mixture can then be put somewhere that is warm. Once ready, this oil mixture can be applied externally; however, remember that this mixture cannot be taken internally. Some people opt to use Chinese herbs and spices because it is believed that they are wonderful for fertility.
- Other ways on how to use herbs and spices can include putting them in baths, and as syrups. To prevent adverse reactions it is always a good idea to take just a tiny dose, to ensure that it do not react badly. On the other hand you also need to be watchful that you do not overuse these plant substances over a prolonged period of time, as it can prove to be detrimental to your health.